- The tripod design with metal accents finished in antique brass is inspired by the classic land surveyor’s equipment stand for a theodolite.
- The fixed-height legs feature a Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers, lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The stationary aged dial features black Roman numerals, a minute track with Arabic numerals, and black finished spade hands.
- A wide antique brass bezel with rivet detailing frames the dial, which is behind convex glass.
- The antique brass finished pendulum bob is suspended on a wood stick finished in lightly distressed Rustic Cherry.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Height: 73" (185 cm)
Width: 25.5" (65 cm)
Depth: 22" (56 cm)
Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...