- Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This classic grandfather clock features a graceful, book-matched olive ash burl swan neck pediment with a turned urn finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The brushed satin brass-finished astrological, blue moon phase dial features cast corner and center ornaments with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals.
- The front lower door is framed by a decorative Gadroon molding and carved rosettes. Beveled glass highlights the lower door and bottom sides, while removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow easy access to the movement.
- The brushed satin brass-finished pendulum with center-cut disk and weights with decorative bands complement the dial.
- Illuminated dial allows time to be viewed in a darkened setting while the glow accents the pendulum and weights.
- The distinctive columns feature large reeds and elegantly carved column caps in three locations.
- The "bombe" base design features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Height: 86.25" (219 cm)
Width: 23" (58 cm)
Depth: 13.5" (34 cm)
Weight: 141 lbs (64 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($100 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...