- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This sofa table clock features elegant curves from top to bottom, and is designed to coordinate with the 611-005 Arendal floor clock and 625-377 Arendal wall clock.
- It offers carved accents and a turned finial on the crown and an antique brass-finished pendulum is viewed behind the glass front panel.
- The aged dial is behind a convex glass crystal and offers black Roman numerals and filigree designs with black serpentine hands.
- Quartz, battery-operated dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 16.5" (42 cm)
- Width 6.5" (16 cm)
- Depth 4.5" (11 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...