- Natural Walnut finish on solid Walnut hardwood, featuring knots, natural edges, and distressing that brings out the rich character of the wood.
- This contemporary live edge floor clock has metal accents finished in brushed nickel. Each clock is unique due to the natural characteristics of the solid hardwood.
- The dial features a raised center disc and vertical bar finished in brushed nickel with applied round hour markers finished in medium charcoal at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 positions. The hour and minute hands are also finished in medium charcoal.
- The stylish pendulum features a cylindrical bob with a round stick finished in brushed nickel.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Simple assembly required.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Height: 82.5" (210 cm)
Width: 23" (58 cm)
Depth: 14" (36 cm)
Weight: 103 lbs (47 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...