- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour styled mantel clock features a decorative inlay pattern of multiple hardwoods.
- An arched molding crowns the case, while the base features a carved wood molding that wraps around the front and sides of the clock.
- Off-white dial features black Arabic numerals, with black serpentine hour and minute hands. A polished brass tone bezel, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 11.5" (29 cm)
- Width 18.25" (46 cm)
- Depth 7" (18 cm)
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...