- This metal tripod floor clock’s design offers a unique twist on a vintage spot light, inspired by the nautical search lights used in marine rescues of days past.
- Finished in polished nickel.
- A large, white dial features black Arabic numerals and minute track, black hands, and a black sweep second hand behind a flat glass crystal.
- With highly polished and reflective metal finishes, natural blemishes are normal. In addition, this clock features machine marks in its appearance.
- Time only quartz, battery-operated movement.
- Requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Simple assembly required.
- Height: 73" (185 cm)
Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
Depth: 20.5" (52 cm)
Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...