- This exquisite Limited Edition Floor Clock is a feast for the senses. No other clock looks, feels, or sounds like this one of a kind limited edition clock which will be numbered with an engraved numbered plate.
- Features a hand rubbed, highly polished Gloss Black finish on a frame of maple solids accented by a polished stainless steel chrome case and polished stainless steel chrome feet.
- The highly reflective shine and luster of the stainless steel case is the result of extensive polishing operations.
- With highly polished and reflective metal finishes, natural blemishes are normal.
- The 1/4" thick clear, see-through, acrylic dial features polished stainless steel chrome markers with black insets at the 3, 6, 9, & 12 locations; polished stainless steel chrome hands with black insets; and a polished chrome finished bezel.
- Separate polished stainless steel chrome seconds track with black finished second hand.
- The polished chrome-finished, grid pendulum and weight shells adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The 1/4" thick tempered glass door features a sophisticated chrome finished pull and hinges.
- Tempered, beveled glass is provided on the sides allowing for additional light to cascade in and brighten the interior.
- Mirrored back and bottom.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED light strip which is dimmable to three settings by touching the middle door hinge.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple melody, nine-tubular chime movement is highly polished, chrome plated and features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Height: 84.25" (214 cm)
Width: 21.75" (55 cm)
Depth: 16.25" (41 cm)
Weight: 318 lbs (144 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Floor Clock Setup ($100 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...