- This early 20th Century industrial-inspired metal floor clock features a fixed counter-weight, pulleys, and a cable to suspend the working clock head, which is fixed at one height.
- The single-sided clock head can be rotated and positioned at any viewing angle.
- This clock is finished in Charcoal Gray with silver undertones.
- The aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals, minute track, hour and minute hands finished in charcoal gray, and plain flat glass. A separate sweep seconds track features an aged red hand.
- The hinged back panel provides easy access to the movements for installing batteries and setting the time.
- Time only quartz, battery-operated movements require two AA sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Height: 78.75" (200 cm)
Width: 27.5" (70 cm)
Depth: 18" (46 cm)
Weight: 46 lbs (21 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...