- Finished in hand-rubbed Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Introducing the most elaborate Limited Edition wall clock ever introduced. Only two thousand will be crafted and inscribed.
- This wall clock is over 3-1/2 feet tall, and features a profiled pediment with decorative molding on the front and sides.
- Rare olive ash burl overlays frame the beveled glass on the door along with two reeded columns with elaborately carved column caps. Beveled glass continues on the sides.
- The inscribed dial offers a pierced cast center and applied numerals.
- Polished brass-finished lyre pendulum with a cast center swings above the detailed beat plate. Polished brass weight shells also complement the case.
- Decorative rope-styled molding appears on the front and sides of the base.
- Key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Height 44.25" (113 cm)
- Width 21.25" (54 cm)
- Depth 10" (25 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
FREE Truck Freight Delivery ($150 Value): Your furniture will be delivered to the curbside.
Shipping: FREE Truck Freight Delivery. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...