- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This handsome grandfather clock features a distinctively stepped swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl, a carved finial, rosettes and a decorative vine and shell overlay.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial features corner and center ornaments, and includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black Arabic numerals. A moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase contains a special "Ambassador Collection" inscription within the hemispheres.
- The brushed nickel-finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands that coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- The upper front door can be easily opened so that the movement can be wound and the time set easily. Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- The lower front door features a stylish beveled glass with a carved molding located between the doors. The use of beveled glass continues on the bottom sides.
- Large reeded columns, featuring carved column caps, frame the doors. The distinctive, multi-tiered Bombé base includes a carved molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Height: 93.25" (237 cm)
Width: 29.75" (76 cm)
Depth: 17.25" (44 cm)
Weight: 202 lbs (92 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...