- The tripod design with metal accents finished in antique brass is reminiscent of a land surveyor's transit from years gone by.
- The legs feature a Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers, lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The stationary aged dial features black Roman numerals, a minute track, a separate sweep seconds track with Arabic numerals, and black finished spade hands.
- A wide antique brass-finished bezel frames the dial, which is behind convex glass.
- Quartz, battery-operated movements requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- Height: 70.5" (179 cm)
Width: 22.5" (57 cm)
Depth: 19.5" (50 cm)
Weight: 29 lbs (13 kg)
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...