- Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
- This linear floor clock features an open framed dial with Roman numerals and diamond shaped hands finished in an Antique Gold.
- The top, bottom, and back panel are finished in a complementing Hampton Cherry. For a distinctively different appearance, the top and back panel can be removed.
- The open case allows for the pendulum to be clearly viewed. The pendulum includes a bob that is finished in Antique Gold while the stick is finished in Aged Ironstone.
- The two unique decorative weights are square and finished in a complementing Antique Gold.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires four C batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Height: 78.75" (200 cm)
Width: 23.75" (60 cm)
Depth: 14" (36 cm)
Weight: 104 lbs (47 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...