- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This impressive, highly detailed floor clock captures the style of Southern European traditions. A multi-tiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
- The door features an Acanthus overlay with a raised molding framing the door glass, flanked by columns with large reeds and intricately carved column caps.
- A brushed antique brass-finished bezel surrounds the soft cream dial, accented with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk. Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands complete the elegant dial.
- The brushed antique brass-finished lyre pendulum features a decorative antique gold-finished center disk to complement the dial. The weight shells are finished in a matching brushed antique brass.
- The multi-tiered base features canted corners, detailed moldings, and a book-matched olive ash burl inset panel in the front.
- Front and side glass is beveled for an enhanced appearance. The upper side panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Height: 88.5" (225 cm)
Width: 32" (81 cm)
Depth: 18" (46 cm)
Weight: 197 lbs (89 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Floor Clock Setup ($100 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...