- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel. The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass-finished lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Locking door for added security.
- Height 35.25" (90 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...