- This round table clock features a silver-tone case, polished silver-tone feet and circular spun silver-tone outer ring with dark blue screening of "High Tide" and "Low Tide."
- Dial is ocean blue with white graphics displaying the hour until next high and low tide with acrylic case and protective acrylic crystal with red arrow tide hand and silver second hand.
- Red tide arrow identifies the approximate position of the high and low tides for the Atlantic Ocean. Please note: this is not a precision instrument intended to accurately predict the tides.
- Includes a Velcro’ style hook and loop strip to hold the clock in place on your sea-bound vessel.
- Quartz, battery-operated, tide movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Height 6.25" (16 cm)
- Width 6" (15 cm)
- Depth 2" (5 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREEStandard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK- Ships in 2 business days.
Returns:If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...