- Features an antique medallion accented with gold highlights.
- Enrico Fulvi was a man of few words, but he boasted immense talent that was outdone only by his friendly nature. When anyone in Perugia wanted work performed on their timepiece, he'd bring it to Enrico, who'd give a cheery nod to cement the contract between client and craftsman. If the customer had children in tow, they'd receive a sweet. And no dog or cat who pawed its way into his shop escaped without a playful tug about the ears. Pamper yourself with this beautiful Moment in Time clock that bows to a fading era marked by old-fashioned goodness.
- Beautifully produced with fade-resistant inks, this 32" antique dial is carefully mounted on a laser cut, .25" thick, panel base and features antique black hands and a quartz movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Diameter 32" (81 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...