- Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A modern, flat top features simple but elegant lines while the platform base elevates the clock off the floor.
- A polished chrome-finished bezel surrounds the gloss white dial, which features black hour markers, minute track and hands.
- Polished chrome-finished decorative weight shells. The polished chrome-finished, grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of this clock.
- Beveled glass on the front; plain glass on the sides.
- Interior of the case is illuminated.
- The upper back panel is removable, allowing access to the movement and pendulum driver.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires four C sized batteries (not included).
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Height: 76" (193 cm)
Width: 16" (41 cm)
Depth: 10.75" (27 cm)
Weight: 72 lbs (33 kg)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...