Howard Miller Jonathan Grandfather Clock 610895
Add a graceful beauty to any room with the Howard Miller 610895 Jonathan Grandfather Clock that is designed and crafted in the USA. The cherry finish gives this traditional clock an antique look. The German-made movement will last for many years to come while the Westminster chime will hypnotize with its soothing melody.
Howard Miller Jonathan Grandfather Clock Features:
Select Premium Materials: This grandfather clock is finished in Windsor Cherry onselect hardwoods and veneers.
- Traditional Style: The wooden clock imparts warmth and goes with almost any interior color palette. A swan neck pediment and a shell overlay at the base of the turned finial complete the classic look of this grandfather clock.
Ornate Dial: Thepolished and brushed brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels and center disc with a stationary blue moon phase along with substantially turned and reeded columns that accent each side.
- Visible Pendulum and Weights: The polished brass-finished pendulum and weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
Mechanical Movement: This wooden grandfather clock has a high-precisionchain-driven movement that is made in Germany.
- Westminster Chime: The melody plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour. This clock has a chime silence option. 🎶 Click here to listen to the Westminster Chime**.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Size: Height: 82.5" (210 cm); Width: 20" (51 cm); Depth: 11.25" (29 cm); Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg).
Premier Clocks Benefits:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days.
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria are met. Read more...
Availability: Ships in 2 business days.
Similar Grandfather Clocks:
Matching Wall Clock:
Matching Mantel Clock:
* Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography and video content shown.
**The audio file is for reference only. Do not expect that your clock will sound exactly the same. All clocks differ in tone and have their unique voices and even when the same melody is played there may be significant variations.
Categories: $2000 - $3000, Chain Driven, Dark Finish, Grandfather Clocks, Howard Miller, Made In USA, Clocks With Pendulum, Split Pediment, Top Sellers, Traditional, Westminster Chime
Type: Grandfather Clocks