Ridgeway Harper Grandfather Clock 2552
Crafted from select American hardwoods, the Ridgeway 2552 Harper Grandfather Clock represents a smart combination of value, features, and beauty. With a simple design and a dark Bellaire Cherry finish, this grandfather clock features a glass front door and a quartz movement that will last for many generations. This wooden clock will certainly be a welcome addition to any space.
Ridgeway Harper Grandfather Clock Features:
- Durable Materials: Crafted from select American hardwoods, this clock has premium quality while the Bellaire Cherry finish adds elegance to the look of this timepiece.
Traditional Style Case: Thesplit pediment design incorporates elegant swan's neck moldings which gracefully blend with the full side returns. Full-length fluted inset columns accent the front while the inner cabinet.
- Elaborated Dial: A traditional printed dial pattern features black Arabic numeralsthat are eastv to read. Black serpentine hour and minute hands add elegant look for the overall dial design.
- Large Lyre Pendulum: A mirrored back panel enhance the look of the polished brass finished faux weights, and a large 6 1/2" (165 mm) lyre pendulum bob.
- Quartz Movement: The clock features a quartz movement. It requires (3) "AA" and (2) "D" batteries (not included).
Westminster Chime: The clock features the melodic Westminster chime. It offers a separate strike to count the hours. This grandfather clock has anight silence feature and adjustable volume control lever on the dial. 🎶 Click here to listen to the Westminster Chime**.
- Extra Features: A stationary moon dial.
- Fixed Front Glass: This clock does not have an opening front door. To change batteries or the time, the clock needs to be moved from the wall.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Size: Height: 78.5" (200 cm); Width: 18.75" (48 cm); Depth: 11" (28 cm); Weight: 69 lb (31 kg).
Premier Clocks Benefits:
Similar Grandfather Clocks:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days.
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria are met. Read more...
Availability: Ships in 2 business days.
* Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography and video content shown.
**The audio file is for reference only. Do not expect that your clock will sound exactly the same. All clocks differ in tone and have their unique voices and even when the same melody is played there may be significant variations.
Categories: $1000 - $2000, Battery Operated, Clearance Sale, Dark Finish, Grandfather Clocks, Made In USA, Clocks With Pendulum, Ridgeway, Split Pediment, Traditional, Westminster Chime
Type: Grandfather Clocks