- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers both substance and charm. The gently scalloped arched bonnet is supported by reeded columns with artfully turned caps.
- Behind the opening door, the off-white dial features black Arabic numerals and black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass-finished lyre and bezel provide the perfect accents to the warm wood case.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 25.5" (64 cm)
- Width 12.5" (32 cm)
- Depth 5" (13 cm)
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...