- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic schooldays clock features deep moldings that create the traditional octagon shape and accentuates the dial.
- Off-white Arabic numeral dial with polished brass-finished tone bezel and decorative hands.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 21.25" (54 cm)
- Width 13.75" (35 cm)
- Depth 4" (10 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...