- Traditional wood wall clock with Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The aged dial features black Roman numerals and hour markers, black serpentine hour and minute hands, and a raised, antique brass-finished bezel behind flat glass.
- Features fluted columns, dentil molding above the dial, four carved overlays that accent the pediment and base, and an antique brass-finished lyre pendulum with grid.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 27" (69 cm)
- Width 13.75" (35 cm)
- Depth 5.5" (14 cm)
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...