- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant Broadmour wall clock offers a swan neck pediment with rosettes, turned finial, and a decorative keystone at the center.
- Midnight blue fixed moon phase. The dial offers a polished brass-finish with a silver chapter ring.
- Decorative, polished brass-finished pendulum and dial are attached to the front-opening door for convenient access to change batteries and set time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height: 36.25" (92 cm)
- Width: 15.75" (40 cm)
- Depth: 6.75" (17 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS). Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...