- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant Broadmour wall clock offers a swan neck pediment with rosettes, turned finial, and a decorative keystone at the center.
- Midnight blue fixed moon phase. The dial offers a polished brass-finish with a silver chapter ring.
- Decorative, polished brass-finished pendulum and dial are attached to the front-opening door for convenient access to change batteries and set time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height: 36.25" (92 cm)
- Width: 15.75" (40 cm)
- Depth: 6.75" (17 cm)
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Expert Grandfather Clock Setup ($100 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...