- Finished in Worn Black with red and brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers, the handsome wall clock features fluted columns with raised beveled column caps and flat glass that encases the dial and brushed antique brass-finished pendulum bob with brass-finished harp and lyre.
- Aged dial with aged black Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a brushed antique-brass finished bezel.
- Quartz, battery-operated, single-chime movement plays Westminster chime on the hour and counts the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off.
- Requires four AA sized batteries (not included). INT1014
- Height 25.75" (65 cm)
- Width 12.5" (32 cm)
- Depth 6.25" (16 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...