Ridgeway Nori Grandfather Clock 2588
The Ridgeway 2588 Nori Grandfather Clock is a traditional grandfather clock that has detailed design and thoughtful craftsmanship throughout. With its intricate detailing and ornate brass accents, this grandfather clock exudes opulence and luxury. Its rich, cherry finish and melodic chimes make it a centerpiece in any home.
Ridgeway Nori Grandfather Clock Features:
- Premium Materials: The Bellair Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers makes this clock both elegant and durable.
- Traditional Style: The elegant swan neck pediment of this fine grandfather clock features a rare book-matched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay. Swan neck pediment with carved rosettes features book-matched, olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned urn finial. The front locking door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative egg & dart molding. There is plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Detailed Clock Face: The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals. An astrological blue moon phase is complete with a pierced star pattern.
Mechanical Movement: The grandfather clock has a high-precision movement that is cable-driven. The clock requires winding only once per week.
Westminster Chime: The clock plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour. An automatic nighttime chime shut-off option turns off the chime between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM when selected. 🎶 Click here to listen to the Westminster Chime**.
- Extra Features: Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface. The dial is illuminated. The case has a mirrored back.
Size: Height: 86" (218 cm); Width: 23" (58 cm); Depth: 14" (36 cm); Weight: 129 lbs (59 kg).
Premier Clocks Benefits:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days.
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Ridgeway. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria are met.Read more...
Availability: Ships in 2 business days.
Similar Grandfather Clocks:
* Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography and video content shown.
**The audio file is for reference only. Do not expect that your clock will sound exactly the same. All clocks differ in tone and have their unique voices and even when the same melody is played there may be significant variations.
Categories: $3000 - $4000, Cable Driven, Dark Finish, Grandfather Clocks, Ridgeway, Split Pediment, Traditional, Westminster Chime
Type: Grandfather Clocks