- Mahogany finish on select hardwoods and veneers with an intricate oval inlay of variegated maples and madrona burl.
- The warm white dial features black numerals and hands, and a brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns with wooden column caps grace each side.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option.
- Height 11.75" (30 cm)
- Width 9.5" (24 cm)
- Depth 5.25" (13 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...