- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Lambs wool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Height 11.25" (29 cm)
- Width 19" (48 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Standard Ground (FedEx / UPS) Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...