- New Haven finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Accenting the pediment and base are four carved overlays and a dentil molding above the dial.
- The unique dial features a soft, aged design with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns frame the beveled glass front-opening door with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished pendulum highlighted inside.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Height: 36.75" (93 cm)
- Width: 16" (41 cm)
- Depth: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS)
Shipping: FREE Ground Shipping (FedEx / UPS). Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Premier Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Premier Clocks will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...